TIMOTHY PETERS QUICK FACTS
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
The Race Day Raffle Series.com 175
September 18, 2010
· Peters at New Hampshire…TheRaceDayShuffleSeries.com 175 will mark Timothy Peters’ third career start at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Last year, Peters started from the 19th spot and earned a 19th place finish, marking his best finish in Loudon in only two prior events. The driver of the #17 plans to turn that around this weekend and earn his first top-10 finish at the 1-mile oval.
· Top-10 Timothy…One thing is for sure, if Timothy Peters is running at the end of the race, you can find him in the top-10. Peters has only failed to finish inside the top-10 on four occasions this season and out of 18 races so far, the #17 team has earned 14 top-10 finishes. Those consistent top-10’s have helped maintain Peters’ position in the top-five in the series point standings.
· Tight Points Battle Winding Down…Only seven races remain for the Camping World Truck Series drivers to stake their claim in the series point standings. Timothy Peters is currently fourth but just 104 points separate him from the second spot. He also holds a 72 point margin on the fifth place driver. Every lap and every position will be critical in the final five events to earn as many points as possible so Peters can cement his place in the top-five for the first time in his career.
· Tork On the Hood At New Hampshire…Red Horse Racing would like to say “thank you” to sponsor Tork this weekend at New Hampshire International Speedway. Tork, the longest running sponsor at Red Horse Racing, will adorn the hood of the #17 this Saturday.
· Wiss On Board… Wiss® cutting products have been earning a reputation for craftsmanship and long life since 1848. Go to any race garage or pit toolbox and chances are you’ll find several pairs of Wiss Metalmaster® compound action snips … they’ve been the preferred brand with sheet metal pros for over 50 years. The wide Wiss product line now includes snips, scissors, industrial shears, utility knives, and HVAC tools … all with famous Wiss quality built in.
Timothy Peters on racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway “ I really want to have a good run at New Hampshire this weekend. The last two years I’ve really struggled there but we’ve been back to some of the tracks this year that I have struggled at in the past and this year the results were much better. I’m really encouraged by that and it gives me confidence heading into this weekend that we are capable of having a really solid run despite my history at Loudon.”
Jeff Hensley on racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway “Loudon has special meaning for me because that’s where I met my wife. I’m looking forward to this weekend and getting Timothy and good finish there. I’m excited about the changes we’ve made recently and seeing how they affect our performance on the race track.”
Equipment Information Timothy Peters will compete with chassis #103 in TheRaceDayShuffleSeries.com 175 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. This chassis was last raced at Bristol Motor Speedway where Peters started seventh and finished eighth.
Timothy Peters Seeks Sponsorship Partner Peters is still seeking sponsorship for his #17 Toyota Tundra. Red Horse Racing is currently running the #17 without primary sponsorship. For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Tom DeLoach at 704-662-0039.