CHEVY FAST FACTS
FORD ECOBOOST 400
November 16, 2014
- A total of 22 Team Chevy drivers will start the Ford EcoBoost 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. The 267-lap event is scheduled to begin at 3:00 p.m., ET and will air live on ESPN, MRN Radio, Sirius/XM Radio Channel 90 and www.nascar.com.
CHEVROLET DRIVERS STARTING IN THE TOP-10:
- Jeff Gordon, No. 24 Drive To End Hunger, Chevrolet SS, will lead the field down to the green flag as the pole sitter
- Kurt Busch, No. 41 Haas Automation Chevrolet SS, will roll off second
- Kevin Harvick, No. 4 Budweiser Chevrolet SS, will start fifth
- Martin Truex, Jr., No. 78 Furniture Row Chevrolet SS, will roll off from the 10th starting position
CHEVROLET ON THE TRACK—HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY:
- Chevrolet drivers have won three (3) of 14 races at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
Victories by current Team Chevy drivers are:
o Tony Stewart, No. 14 Bass Pro Shops/Mobil 1 Chevrolet SS, has three (3) wins at Homestead-Miami Speedway (’99, ’00 & ’11)
- Kurt Busch, No. 41 Haas Automation Chevrolet SS, has one (1) victory at Homestead-Miami Speedway (’02)
- Jeff Gordon, No. 24 Drive To End Hunger Chevrolet SS, has taken the checkered flag first at Homestead-Miami Speedway once (1) (’12)
- A Chevrolet driver has won two (2) of the last three (3) races at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- A Chevrolet driver has sat on the pole at Homestead-Miami Speedway four (4) times
- Team Chevy drivers have scored 27 top-five and 64 top-10 finishes at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- A Chevrolet has led 856 laps (21.3% of possible 4,010 laps) at Homestead-Miami Speedway
TEAM CHEVY IN NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES (NSCS) COMPETITION:
- Chevrolet has won 37 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) Manufacturers’ Championships
- Team Chevy drivers have scored 737 wins and 665 poles in NSCS competition
Team Chevy racing photos are available at:
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world’s largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4.9 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design, and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.