Daniel Dye, No. 43 Champion Container GMS Racing Chevrolet
2022 ARCA Menards Series Stats
- Starts: 17
- Top 5’s: 11
- Top 10’s: 15
- Poles: 1
- Avg Finish: 6.0
- Daniel has one prior start at Bristol (Sept 2021). Started third, finished twelfth.
- Daniel Dye heads to Tennessee for round 18 of the 2022 ARCA Menards Series season. Bristol Motor Speedway host’s the Bush’s Beans 200 on Thursday evening.
- Champion Container returns as the primary sponsor of the white GMS Racing No. 43 Chevrolet at Bristol, with Heise LED Lighting also onboard.
- Dye raced at Bristol last fall with GMS Racing, qualifying third and finishing 12th.
- Daniel currently sits second in ARCA points, 12 from the lead with three races remaining.
- The Bush’s Beans 200 Sioux Chief Showdown Championship is set for 6:30 pm ET on Thursday, September 15, and will be televised live on FS1. The race will also be broadcast on select affiliates of the Motor Racing Network nationwide and on Sirius XM Radio Channel 391.
- Behind-the-scenes updates and content will be posted to Daniel’s Twitter account (@danieldye43) on race day.
ABOUT GMS RACING
GMS Racing competes full-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series operating the No. 23 and the No. 24 Chevrolet Silverado RSTs, as well as the ARCA Menards Series with the No. 43 Chevrolet SS. Since the team was formed in 2012, GMS Racing has won five titles across multiple series, including the 2016 and 2020 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championship, the 2015 ARCA Menards Series championship, as well as the 2019 & 2020 ARCA Menards Series East championships. GMS has grown to occupy several buildings located in Statesville, N.C. including operations for GMS Fabrication. The GMS Racing campus also houses operations for Petty GMS, a two car full-time NASCAR Cup Series team formed in 2021.
To keep up-to-date with the latest news, information and exclusive content, follow GMS Racing on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.