Jordan Anderson Racing NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race Overview-
Las Vegas Motor Speedway; September 24, 2021
Track: Las Vegas Motor Speedway – Tri-Oval (1.5-Miles)
Race: Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 Presented by Westgate Resorts; 134 Laps –30/60/74; 200.1 Miles
Date/Broadcast: Friday; September 24, 2021 9:00 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and the FOX Sports App
Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)- Check Local Listings for affiliate, and SiriusXM NASCAR Channel 90
Social Media: Jordan Anderson Racing; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Howie DiSavino III Social Media; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Howie DiSavino III – No. 3 KEES Vacations / Bud’s Heating & Air Conditioning
Chevrolet Silverado Preview- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
News and Notes:
– Starting Position; Howie DiSavino III will start the Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 Presented by Westgate Resorts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS) from the 25th position on Friday night. Due to no practice or qualifying the starting lineup would be calculated by the competition-based performance metrics system; fastest lap in the previous race 15 percent, driver finish from previous race 25 percent, owner points 25 percent, and driver points 35 percent.
– Las Vegas Motor Speedway Stats; Friday night’s Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 Presented by Westgate Resorts will be DiSavino’s debut at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and fifth NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) start of the 2021 season all for Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR). In four NCWTS starts this season DiSavino holds an average finish of 26.8 with a career best of 22nd coming at Pocono Raceway in June. DiSavino experienced electrical issues late in the UNOH 200 Presented by Ohio Logistics last weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway resulting in a 28th place finish.
- KEES Vacations; KEES Vacations on the Outer Banks is your source for quality vacation rentals from hotels to oceanfront homes. KEES FlexStay™ gives you the freedom to plan your ideal vacation with flexible check-in and check-out dates. Visit KeesOuterBanks.com for all the vacation properties Kees has available in the Outer Banks.
- Bud’s Heating & Air Conditioning; At Bud’s the believe that comfort goes far beyond just what you’re heating and air conditioning systems can provide. We believe that there is even greater comfort in knowing that you have the very best professionals in the industry working for you. With locations in Southern Virginia and the Northern Florida Bud’s is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days of the year. More information on Bud’s Heating & Air Conditioning can be found at BudsUSA.com
– Chassis; JAR will bring Chassis No. 008 for DiSavino to compete with in Friday night’s Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 Presented by Westgate Resorts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Chassis No. 008 last competed for JAR in the In It to Win It 200 at Darlington Raceway at the beginning of September with Team Owner Jordan Anderson behind the wheel. In that race Anderson would finish in 26th position two-laps down. Chassis No. 008 has seen on track action four other times during the 2021 season; Anderson drove No. 008 to a 10th place finish after starting 34th at Darlington in May, Howie DiSavino III in his NCWTS debut steered No. 008 to a 34th place finish, Anderson drove it to a Top-25 at Atlanta Motor Speedway in March, and Anderson would record a 37th place finish after having an engine issue at World Wide Technology Raceway in August.
About Jordan Anderson Racing
Jordan Anderson Racing (JAR) is a NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) team, and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) team, owned by owner/driver Jordan Anderson. Established in 2018, JAR has competed full-time in the last three NCWTS seasons claiming back-to-back runner-up finishes in the 2020 & 2021 season opening NextEra 250 at Daytona International Speedway. JAR fields a full-time entry in the NXS Series; the No. 31 Chevrolet Camaro SS driven by Jordan Anderson, Tyler Reddick, Josh Berry, Kaz Grala, Sage Karam, Erik Jones, Austin & Ty Dillon. JAR also fields the No. 3 Chevrolet Silverado for select drivers in the NCWTS.